ADNZ Professional Member
- Designer's Details Close
Higham Architecture is a specialist in unique, residential architecture, both new homes and additions/alterations. With over 19 years experience and 30+ design awards, designer Jason Higham prides himself on high-quality architectural design and a personalised service to suit each client.
From initial concepts to final documentation, Jason ensures functional needs are met, balanced with aesthetics, and the budget. Leading-edge 3D software is used to create computer visualisations of each design so that clients can accurately see how their design will look and feel before it is even built.
Higham Architecture is Lifemark accredited, so Jason can help ensure your home design is accessible, adaptable and safe for your entire family now and in the future. Also certified as a Homestar Practitioner, sustainability aspects are important for Jason. Evidence of the quality of his service can be seen in the fact that almost all new clients approach Higham Architecture via word-of-mouth referrals.
While the office is based in Rangiora, Jason is regularly in Christchurch for site visits, client meetings, etc, so is well positioned to personally service the Canterbury region and further afield where required.
- National Winner – Residential Additions & Alterations – 2017
- Regional Winner – Residential Additions & Alterations – 2017
- Regional Commended – Residential Interiors – 2017
- Joint Regional Winner - People's Choice Architectural Design Award – 2015
- Regional Highly Commended – Residential New Home over 300sqm – 2015
- National Finalist - Residential Alterations and Additions – 2012
- National Finalist - Residential Interiors – 2012
- National Finalist - Residential New Home up to 250sqm – 2011
- National Winner - Distinctive Design Award – 2010
- National Finalist - New House under 250sqm – 2010
We found Jason to be very approachable and professional. He went out of his way to listen to and embrace our ideas and his meticulous attention to detail prevented problems at the building stage.
His design for our house has made excellent use of the views and sun and we have had lots of comments. We would recommend Jason to those seeking a unique and innovative design.
— John and Rose Duncan