ADNZ Professional Member
- Designer's Details Close
Brendon Gordon Architecture Ltd was established in Tauranga in 1996.
A small dedicated design studio recognized for providing excellent service and results.
Last year BGA received the ADNZ 2009 National Design Award after being awarded the 2009 National Design Awards for Single Residential Dwelling over 250sqm, the Residential Interiors Award and Residential Multi- Unit Dwelling Award.
- Gordon Residence Residential New Home over 250 sq National Winner – 2012
- Reid Residence Residential Alterations & Additions National Winner – 2012
- Gordon Residence Resene Colour Award National Finalist – 2012
- Wildhaven Resene Colour Award National Finalist – 2012
- Gordon Residential New Home over 250sq Regional Winner – 2011
- Murdoch Residential New Home over 250sq Regional Finalist – 2011
- National Finalist Residential New Home over 250sqm Regional Winner – 2010
- Residential Interiors Architectural Design Regional Winner – 2010
- Bay of Plenty Kitchen/Bathroom Award Winner – 2010
- National Finalist - Residential New Home Over 300Sqm Architectural Design Award – 2013
- National Finalist - Residential New Home Between 150 sqm and 300 sqm Architectural Design Award – 2015
- National Finalist - Residential New Home Over 300 sqm Architectural Design Award – 2015
- National Finalist - Resene Colour in Design Award – 2015